Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Once again, I loved it.

You're awesome.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Super Axman13 can't read or write action RPG!

You misspell a bunch of words while writing a review for a game to win.

You even get an achievement called "Illiterate".

I read that review forever ago, and was like "Super Press Space to Win Action RPG" is a game you press space to win!?

No effin way!!!!

Lol, I love the voice. I do, I with I could have that voice speak at my wedding, children's birthdays, funerals, parties. Fuck. I just want his as a background speaker at all times, doing a monologue for my life. That'd be amazing.

10+1.

--Nightmare-- --Nightmare--

... INCORRECT PROCEDURE.

You don't take you pulse with your thumb because it has a pulse... you use the three fingers between the thumb and pinky, and you take the radial pulse from around by holding the wrist up...

This suicidal guy should not be allowed to own a gun if he can't 1, not own a vase and be a male at the same time, 2, do anything but read when his cat is probably hungry and looking for food, 3, shoot creepy dream monsters.

Jackie Jackie

73 cents from a dead guy's pocket.

I absolutely adored Jerry, and I saw this on the front page and it looked like it was made by the one and only "HotDiggedyDemon" So I checked it out, and it was the chick with black hair's perspective! Really crazy dude, it all tied in, I'm imagining a perspective of the other chick too, maybe a 4th to follow everyone up.

I don't know, but I do know that I love your art.

Maxwell Edison story is still one of those things I have to show people.

"Sugar" by SoaD "Sugar" by SoaD

no, still bad

it uh, it still remains, you still suck, it's still terrible xD

don't delete my posts dickwad, it took like, 3 minutes of my life to exclaim my dislike for your crappy art.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

to answer a question

in OoT, tghe farmer chick gave link a prize in the game while he was a kid. (for bringing her dad home).

and its a cow inside of his kokiri village home, so you can get milk for free. X]

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

katty

I'm gonna go eat bacon now Haha, cutest kitty in the world though, for sure.

Definitely a cute kitty, and what was the hell was with the creepy guy in the window?

it keeps saying this isn't long enough...

V-Dub Spoof V-Dub Spoof

The radio

was awesome XD

"I used to smoke crystal meth, have no talent, and now i'm rich."

# one hit by Fergie LMFAO!

Ella Ella