Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

incredible design!

THe only way this could be better is if there were larger maps, different ability to the organisms, like some that make a lot but can't attack, of some that can't make attack but at unable to be attacked by other organisms.

A multiplayer version would be incredible, or like, a campaign where you work as the virus to take over other organisms, and a grander scale.

This has a lot of potentials, I really hope this grows to be something spectacular, I'd pay for this level of fun.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

I came

at least six or seven times...

It's running down my leg.

Haha, I spiked his entire body so he'd be propped, and then chainsaw ever part of him then I ropes them and he became my puppet. I shall have fun with yes. Yes sir.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Haha yes!

That was awesome :]

oh and the guy under me is a dick, you were drunk, you have the right :D
and he shouldn't be bitching about not being able to save, the point is to make it all the way through without losing all of the lives you are given. Mario players would have shat themselves to have been able to start out with 30x lives, and LoZ fans would have shit themselves over 30 bottles full of fairies in the inventory. :]

Overall I really like the hilarity of a cannon attached to one's crotch. I'm still wondering where his...features...are, I mean...how do you take the cannon off? D:

Moglin Punter Moglin Punter

idiots

this is the official profile for adventurequest guys, its not stolen, its theirs, retards -_-''

operation: pedopriest operation: pedopriest

Comical Relief

Beautiful work, in the way I use beautiful, I mean, you did a great job with the game, I'm not supporting preist doing little kids.

Anyway, I'm not sure how people can find this offensive, because it wasn't made for that, I'm completely sure that you did this because of the crime hidden within the "church", I myself am an Atheist, but I found the overall concept of the game completely new.

I had to do an essay over my personal beleifs in school and I found this to be a greta example of corruption within a belief.

I'm going to have to ask youto make something like this again, out of the fact that I think you are a great artist and I don't want you to get denied the right to speak, once again, beautiful work.

I love the overall performance, I think you are an awesome animator, and I admire your work.

You don't have to have a religion to know that this is a flash truly for rememberance, and I truly hope to see more on these things on the FRONT PAGE.

Thats amazed me, placment on the front page with this, I thank the staff of Newgrounds for that aswell.

Thank you.

-Xeoin

Square Divide Square Divide

I loved it ^.^

It was great, so fun, and it was extremely addictive O_O

all I can say for this submission"Thank you."

Goblins Heart Goblins Heart

The last comment was a douche

Your awesome man, don't let them bring you down, they are just made because they got pwned on level 5 XD

Malapa's Challenge Malapa's Challenge

...O_o''

Is it me or did that "Leather Rhapsody Transformation" Mke him look like a bondage Vin Deisel???

customize a pbgun part1 customize a pbgun part1

its a peice

what else can i say, i do not like the game and i feel that other people feel the same way...

JarredJoffe responds: