Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Once again, I loved it.

You're awesome.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Super Axman13 can't read or write action RPG!

You misspell a bunch of words while writing a review for a game to win.

You even get an achievement called "Illiterate".

I read that review forever ago, and was like "Super Press Space to Win Action RPG" is a game you press space to win!?

No effin way!!!!

Lol, I love the voice. I do, I with I could have that voice speak at my wedding, children's birthdays, funerals, parties. Fuck. I just want his as a background speaker at all times, doing a monologue for my life. That'd be amazing.

10+1.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

incredible design!

THe only way this could be better is if there were larger maps, different ability to the organisms, like some that make a lot but can't attack, of some that can't make attack but at unable to be attacked by other organisms.

A multiplayer version would be incredible, or like, a campaign where you work as the virus to take over other organisms, and a grander scale.

This has a lot of potentials, I really hope this grows to be something spectacular, I'd pay for this level of fun.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

I came

at least six or seven times...

It's running down my leg.

Haha, I spiked his entire body so he'd be propped, and then chainsaw ever part of him then I ropes them and he became my puppet. I shall have fun with yes. Yes sir.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Haha yes!

That was awesome :]

oh and the guy under me is a dick, you were drunk, you have the right :D
and he shouldn't be bitching about not being able to save, the point is to make it all the way through without losing all of the lives you are given. Mario players would have shat themselves to have been able to start out with 30x lives, and LoZ fans would have shit themselves over 30 bottles full of fairies in the inventory. :]

Overall I really like the hilarity of a cannon attached to one's crotch. I'm still wondering where his...features...are, I mean...how do you take the cannon off? D:

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

I must say

Double Bluff Double Bluff

Angler fish just got owned.

I was confused at first, because I couldn't see the GIANT ANGLER FISH THING

But yeah, hella-fucking-balls-to-the-wall awesome.

Sunglasses. Sunglasses.

I know

A woman named Heather, she's a stripper, and she looks just like this. So your art is an 11 out of 10 beautiful. I love it, and I have to show it to her, thanks.